Monday, January 26, 2009

What's the best religion for you?


 I was surfing the web, and saw an ad that promised to find the best religion for you by taking an online quiz.   It asks if you are satisfied with your current religion and if not maybe you should take a test to see which is right for you.  Now, I know that most people would find this absurd, but I'm sure there are people out there they definitely try to find a religion that would fit their needs best instead of seeking the truth.  Even though this is funny, I think its an important thing to understand about our culture today, anything goes, as long as you are satisfied. 

Here's the link: 

http://www.quizrocket.com/religion-test?gatherer_id=100377&utm_source=MySpace&utm_campaign=TheReligionTest


In other news...
I have a big test tomorrow and I don't feel ready at all... so i'm off to study, but here are sompics from the last few weeks!


Laura and Grace Elizabeth... Hahahahah

Levi Bennett (Son of Emily and Todd Bennett, and James' Nephew)  having a good dream!


Levi's sister, Mecaden, and James

A trail at Umstead Park.




1 comment:

dom said...

I LOVE the pictures from today :)