Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day One...


Hey to all my friends and family (and to people I don't know, but probably read your blogs too!) I'm really excited about starting this blog, and getting my hands on my new camera. I am waiting right now at my parents house for it to come via the UPS truck!


I've always wanted to blog, but I don't write "good". So I thought with the new addition to my life, the "Canon", (No, Erin and Jeremy did not have a baby), what a great time to start relaying my life to my faithful readers through images, not words! Hopefully this will be the longest post I have to write....


Oooo, I hear something outside...
False alarm, it wasn't the UPS truck, just a soccer mom in her mine's-bigger-than-yours SUV.


I hope this blog is a place for you to SEE what's going on in my life (if that interests you) and for me to track my progress on some long standing goals as follows:




2009 Resolutions:
1) Grow in my relationship with God
2) See real changes in my behavior and relationships with others because of #1
3) Get Healthy, not just loose weight!
4) Be more confident
5) Start taking dance classes again
6) Become a better photographer
.....


My Camera Came!!!!



Cropped Picture of the Moon Tonight




Kelcey



First Star of the Night



Annabelle's feet (and Yes our Christmas tree is still up!)



3 comments:

James Kornegay said...

Christie those pictures are incredible. Soooo gooooodddd.....

The Rookie said...

I LOVE it!

Laura Robinson said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world, you are never gonna look back! Promise:)

Love you!